EFFECTIVE: MAY 25, 2018
The Technologies We Use
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called "first-party cookies") or by other companies (which are called "third-party cookies"). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you and others are using our websites so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data about your browser or device to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access our applications, such as certain identifiers associated with your device and information about how you interact with our applications.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google's opt-out browser add-on. You can also access your Google Ads settings to control what data Google uses to show ads to you.
- On mobile applications, your device may be set to allow advertisers view your activities in various applications. You can always control whether that information is collected. For example, on your iOS device, enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting, and on your Android device, enable the "Opt Out of Ads Personalization" or "Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads" setting. Please know that, as a general rule, our mobile applications do not behaviourally target advertising to children under 16, and do not use any advertising identifiers of your device to track your activities across apps.
The Data Protection Officer
Nickelodeon UK Limited
17-29 Hawley Crescent